A key partner helping you manufacture your technical pressings
We design and manufacture press tools for the manufacturing of steel parts from silicon steel, stainless steel, brass and electrical and plastics materials. Located in Marnay (FR) over nearly 1000 m² (10,700 sq. ft) with 5 employees, BAZAILLE Stamping mass produce nearly 150 products, each comprised of between 10 and several million parts. BAZAILLE Stamping is known and recognized internationally for 90% of its markets.
Our Distinctive Features:
- In-house design office
- Press tools manufacturing
- We provide support from prototypes to producing of small, medium and large runs
Do not hesitate to contact us so we can study your project together!
Do not hesitate to get in touch so we can look at your project together!
and the CO2 emissions to its maximum:
• State-of-the-art aerothermal heating system
• Covered metal scrap bin with used pressing oil recovering and recycling system
• Heat recovery of the plant’s air compressor, for heating and air conditioning in offseason